The Cities of the Black Scrolls – Fortress tiles are finally here!
Thanks to our awesome Kickstarter backers this set is containing now a Fortress in the Mountains expansion (7 tiles), ruined tower and wall pieces, and siege machines, too! These additional contents are all free. Thank you!
70 double-sided tiles not only with ramparts but with inner courtyards, towers and gates!
This set includes many double-sided, amazingly detailed 6×6 inch sized tiles in both physical and digital formats, and will provide you a more thrilling gaming experience while you are sitting around a table or having fun online with your friend.
Play a more atmospheric game
The areas are on 6 inches by 6 inches sized, double-sided tiles with seamless borders that make it possible to mix them with each other. Furthermore, the cut-out doors, gates, barrels, boxes, training dummies, and stairs will provide you more modularity and freedom. If you are the type who likes the wonderful and breathtaking visual worlds of movies and games, then you can relive them on your gaming nights sitting around a table in your home (or online) with your friends.
Every tile has an alternative and unique night version on the other side! (Digital version is also included.)
Features of the digital tiles:
– Easy to print PDF files, print out as many tiles as you need for your game! You’ll get them in 300 dpi, high-quality format! (1 inch=300px)
– Small printer-friendly draft tiles to help you plan your areas (PDF, 200DPI)
– JPG and PNG files that you can use in online Virtual Tabletop programs (300dpi, 1 inch=300px)
Features of the printed tiles:
You will get 71, double-sided Fortress tiles.
– 3 description tiles (cover, addresses + content, sample map)
– 14 tiles with cut-outs and towers (doors, training dummies, items, stairs and staircases, 3×3 round and square towers, siege machines, main gates)
– 7 tiles with the Fortress in the Mountains area
– 2 tiles with a ruined tower and wall
– 45 wall and courtyard areas (straights, corners, towers, and courtyards)
– Double sided and UV coated durable tiles with the night version on their other sides where it is suitable.
– You can draw on them with wet-erase markers!
– Connect them easily with transparent tape or use tablecloth to prevent tiles from sliding
– The smaller cut-out elements like doors and corridors will not be pre-cut to keep our prices low but you can easily cut these few items around with sharp scissors.
Detailed, lovingly crafted graphics which will make your gaming nights more thrilling!
The design of the tiles is the result of our eight years’ experience we spent in the mobile game and tabletop game business. We hope that the 3D rendered graphic we use will represent a higher standard in tabletop gaming and provide a more thrilling gaming experience for our customers at a more affordable price.
Variate, re-usable and modular tiles to help you create diverse fortresses quickly and easily and to save you time and money. Spend more time with the adventure and NPCs instead of seeking new maps to the different adventures. These tiles will always be handy.
“Fog of war” on your tabletop!
Without any accessories, blanket, paper sheets or anything you’ve used before to hide undiscovered areas of your map.
You only have to place those areas that are visible for your players!