This set is an expansion to our City Set.
Although some of the tiles can be used as stand-alone areas, you’ll see its full glory only using with that set together. This set is also compatible with the Tropical Islands set. See examples below.
The Cities of the Black Scrolls – Dock and Canals tiles are finally here!
Thanks to our awesome Kickstarter backers we had a chance to create this set. Thank you!
73 double-sided tiles that are containing dock areas, huge and wide bridges with buildings, loading areas, a ship, canals, canals with bridges, cut out boats and sewer entrances, and a lighthouse.
This set includes many double-sided, amazingly detailed 6×6 inch sized tiles in both physical and digital formats, and will provide you a more thrilling gaming experience while you are sitting around a table or having fun online with your friend.
Play a more atmospheric game
The areas are on 6 inches by 6 inches sized, double-sided tiles with seamless borders that make it possible to mix them with each other. If you are the type who likes the wonderful and breathtaking visual worlds of movies and games, then you can relive them on your gaming nights sitting around a table in your home (or online) with your friends.
Every tile has an alternative and unique night version on the other side! (Digital version is also included.)
Features of the digital tiles:
– Easy to print PDF files, print out as many tiles as you need for your game! You’ll get them in 300 dpi, high-quality format! (1 inch=300px)
– Small printer-friendly draft tiles to help you plan your areas (PDF, 200DPI)
– JPG and PNG files that you can use in online Virtual Tabletop programs (300dpi, 1 inch=300px)
Check the publisher preview under the cover for more details about the content!
Features of the printed tiles:
You will get 73, double-sided Docks and Canals tiles.
– 3 description tiles (cover, addresses + content, sample map)
– (10) Dock side tiles
– (9) Dock corner pieces and canal intersections
– (2) Lighthouse at the docks
– (24) Canal pieces (straight, and T-L-X intersections, bridges)
– (8) Huge bridge with houses (inside and roofs)
– (3) Warehouse, loading area
– (7) Cut-outs: boats, sewer entrance, canal ends, small bridge, wooden bridge, big piers
– (2) Cargo ship
– (5) Water tiels
Check the “preview” next to the cover for more details about the content!
– Double sided and UV coated durable tiles with the night version on their other sides where it is suitable.
– You can draw on them with wet-erase markers!
– Connect them easily with transparent tape or use any no-slip materials to prevent tiles from sliding. (Stronger tapes could remove the top coat, please use it only on your behalf.)
– The smaller cut-out elements like doors and corridors will not be pre-cut to keep our prices low but you can easily cut these few items around with sharp scissors.
Detailed, lovingly crafted graphics which will make your gaming nights more thrilling!
The design of the tiles is the result of our eight years’ experience we spent in the mobile game and tabletop game business. We hope that the 3D rendered graphic we use will represent a higher standard in tabletop gaming and provide a more thrilling gaming experience for our customers at a more affordable price.
Variate, re-usable and modular tiles to help you create diverse fortresses quickly and easily and to save you time and money. Spend more time with the adventure and NPCs instead of seeking new maps to the different adventures. These tiles will always be handy.