The Cities of the Black Scrolls – Cemetery tiles are finally here!
Thanks to our awesome Kickstarter backers we had a chance to create this set. Thank you!
This set is fully compatible with our Fortress, Moat, and Village tiles. It is perfect to create smaller burial sites or bigger graveyards and cemeteries.
30 double-sided tiles that are containing cemetery corner, straight, open and other areas with and without fences, cut-out gates, corners and ruined parts.
This set includes many double-sided, amazingly detailed 6×6 inch sized tiles in both physical and digital formats, and will provide you a more thrilling gaming experience while you are sitting around a table or having fun online with your friend.
Play a more atmospheric game
The areas are on 6 inches by 6 inches sized, double-sided tiles with seamless borders that make it possible to mix them with each other. If you are the type who likes the wonderful and breathtaking visual worlds of movies and games, then you can relive them on your gaming nights sitting around a table in your home (or online) with your friends.
Every tile has an alternative and unique night version on the other side! (Digital version is also included.)
Features of the digital tiles:
– Easy to print PDF files, print out as many tiles as you need for your game! You’ll get them in 300 dpi, high-quality format! (1 inch=300px)
– Small printer-friendly draft tiles to help you plan your areas (PDF, 200DPI)
– JPG and PNG files that you can use in online Virtual Tabletop programs (300dpi, 1 inch=300px)
Check the publisher preview under the cover for more details about the content!
Features of the printed tiles:
You will get 31, double-sided cemetery tiles.
– 3 description tiles (cover, addresses + content, sample map)
– 4 U-shaped end tiles
– 6 “open” graveyard areas
– 3 passage tiles (with sidewalls on top and bottom)
– 6 corner areas
– 7 sidewall tiles
– 2 cut-out tiles with sidewall ends, corners, gates and ruined sidewall pieces
Check the “publisher preview” under the cover for more details about the content!
– Double sided and UV coated durable tiles with the night version on their other sides where it is suitable.
– You can draw on them with wet-erase markers!
– Connect them easily with transparent tape or use any no-slip materials to prevent tiles from sliding. (Stronger tapes could remove the top coat, please use it only on your behalf.)
– The smaller cut-out elements like doors and corridors will not be pre-cut to keep our prices low but you can easily cut these few items around with sharp scissors.
Detailed, lovingly crafted graphics which will make your gaming nights more thrilling!
The design of the tiles is the result of our eight years’ experience we spent in the mobile game and tabletop game business. We hope that the 3D rendered graphic we use will represent a higher standard in tabletop gaming and provide a more thrilling gaming experience for our customers at a more affordable price.
Variate, re-usable and modular tiles to help you create diverse fortresses quickly and easily and to save you time and money. Spend more time with the adventure and NPCs instead of seeking new maps to the different adventures. These tiles will always be handy.
More pictures with details:
Miniatures are D&D, Bones and our own printed minis and they are only for scale.