A beautiful castle with throne rooms, kitchen, library, armory, cantinas, treasure room, office, winter garden, guest rooms and more! This set is containing 36 unique areas and their empty or alternate versions with rooms, chambers, and corridors that you can mix with the Fortress tiles.
This set includes many double-sided, amazingly detailed 6×6 inch sized tiles in both physical and digital formats, and will provide you a more thrilling gaming experience while you are sitting around a table or having fun online with your friend.
Play a more atmospheric game
The areas are on 6 inches by 6 inches sized, double-sided tiles with seamless borders that make it possible to mix them with each other. Furthermore, the cut-out doors and corridors will provide you more modularity and freedom. If you are the type who likes the wonderful and breathtaking visual worlds of movies and games, then you can relive them on your gaming nights sitting around a table in your home (or online) with your friends.
Every tile has an empty unfurnished version you can use with your own paper-craft models, 3D printed models or other props. (You will find the empty version on the other side of the tiles in the physical card-tile version.) These tiles will give your furniture a very atmospheric base. Plus, you don’t have to fit your story to the content of these tiles.
Features of the digital tiles:
– Easy to print PDF files, print out as many tiles as you need for your game! You’ll get them in 300 dpi, high-quality format! (1 inch=300px)
– Small printer-friendly draft tiles to help you plan your areas (PDF, 200DPI)
– JPG and PNG files that you can use in online Virtual Tabletop programs (300dpi, 1 inch=300px)
Features of the printed tiles:
You will get 46, double-sided Castle tiles.
– 3 description tiles (cover, addresses + content, sample map)
– 7 tiles with cut-outs (doors, stairs and corridors)
– 36 Castle tiles: Armory, Bath, Queen’s and King’s rooms, Staff’s room, Chapel, Cloister, Crypt, Dining room, Dovecote, Guestrooms, Big Kitchen, Kitchen, Library, Observatory, Office, Prison, Solar, Stable, Storage, Torture Chamber, Treasure Room, Undercroft, War planning room, Winter Garden, Longer Dining room (two tiles), Theater (two tiles), Balconies, Throne room (two tiles), Great Hall (four tiles)
– Double sided and UV coated durable tiles with the night version on their other sides where it is suitable. If that has no sense (because it is an underground or inside area), the other side of the tile is containing the empty un-furnished version.
– You can draw on them with wet-erase markers!
– Connect them easily with transparent tape or use tablecloth to prevent tiles from sliding
– The smaller cut-out elements like doors and corridors will not be pre-cut to keep our prices low but you can easily cut these few items around with a sharp scissor.
Detailed, lovingly crafted graphics which will make your gaming nights more thrilling!
The design of the tiles is the result of our eight years’ experience we spent in the mobile game and tabletop game business. We hope that the 3D rendered graphic we use will represent a higher standard in tabletop gaming and provide a more thrilling gaming experience for our customers at a more affordable price.
Variate, re-usable and modular tiles to help you create diverse castles quickly and easily and to save you time and money. Spend more time with the adventure and NPCs instead of seeking new maps to the different adventures. These tiles will always be handy.
“Fog of war” on your tabletop!
Without any accessories, blanket, paper sheets or anything you’ve used before to hide undiscovered areas of your map.
You only have to place those areas that are visible for your players!
More pictures with details: