Sewer tiles

Throw your ideas and thoughts here.

Moderator: AntalBSG

ronbronson

Sewer tiles

Postby ronbronson » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:43 pm

It would be really helpfull if there were 1 or 2 tiles with doors to connect to other parts.

AntalBSG

Postby AntalBSG » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:33 am

Thanks for the idea, I will keep it in my mind when I prepare the printed card-tile version and I will release them as a free expansion to the digital product.

AntalBSG

Re: Sewer tiles

Postby AntalBSG » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:19 pm

ronbronson wrote:It would be really helpfull if there were 1 or 2 tiles with doors to connect to other parts.

I started working on the other side of the tiles.
Something like this as a door?
Attachments
door test.jpg

ronbronson

Postby ronbronson » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Yes, but also a door that leads into another room or corridor. On your scetches of the sewers I saw one.
Bring on the next set of tiles, they are great.

Styxx42

Postby Styxx42 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi
I just purchased and reviewed this tile set on RPG.
I love it.
I have a couple suggestions that I wanted to talk with you about that I feel would put that extra PUNCH into your product.

I love the posted picture of a Door option. Did you make any head with with it? Sorry I missed the door tile in my haste to write this. Don't forget a larger door so the Ogre can get out of it if to eat the adventurers that are stomping around his home.
Could you make a cut out for VTT of the door, as a VTT GM I can drop it down on to the map and create a door.
Could you also make a ROCK\Secret door slightly ajar. This would allow for immersive gaming and allow me to put it down after they have successfully found it.
As a VTT gaming now I have have a need for one and two and even three\four inch wide hallways. What I plan on doing is using Map tools to hide most of the Stone floor to make what I need, but a variation on these would be nice in the Cut Outs folder option. I can make my own but they would allow for secret passageways between these doors you are working on.

Last question, request.
I saved this for last as it is something I would really like.
Do you have to have the 1 inch square on all the maps? I checked both VTT and PDF and there is no option to disable the 1 inch squares.
We Play GURPS and use a Hex for movement. It would be nice to have the option in layers to have choose the grid or disable it and just your beautiful detailed map. I am not sure if you made the art first or made the art out of a grid to begin with.

That would fantastic and make your maps even more VTT friendly.

Thanks for listening.

Brett

AntalBSG

Postby AntalBSG » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:56 am

Styxx42 wrote:Hi
I just purchased and reviewed this tile set on RPG.
I love it.
I have a couple suggestions that I wanted to talk with you about that I feel would put that extra PUNCH into your product.
Brett

Hi Brett,
thank you for your suggestions and your review! I'm glad you like my stuffs :)

For the doors and hallways, perhaps an expansion with different doors, smaller corridors and forms? That would be nice I guess.

For the 1" squares, in this product this is in my 3D models I worked with, this square pavement and pattern on the floor. You cannot see grid lines on the water, for example. You can see the same in my new Modular Inn tile-set, too, unfortunately this is not a grid line I can turn off, it is in the graphic. But I'll keep it in mind and I will do something to solve this where I can, thank you!

There are no grid lines and squares in my Desert Canyons, Tropical Islands, and Hut of the half-blood hag maps.

Return to “The Wishing Vortex”