Rules, chat, pictures and others

Rules and information about how to use this forum
AntalBSG

Rules, chat, pictures and others

Postby AntalBSG » Thu May 12, 2016 6:50 am

Welcome to this forum!

This forum is for have fun and start conversation about Black Scrolls Games products and other stuffs.

This forum is connected to Lord Zsezse Works Forum so if you have a registration here you can log in on that forum too, and vice versa. If you change your avatar here or there it will be changed on both site, you have one avatar to the two sites.

Friends and foes:
You can have different friends and foes on the two forums, it is managed separately.

Comet Chat:
You can use the Chat function that appears on the lower-right corner. You can chat with your friends or use the chat rooms. To see your friends in the 'who is online' list both of you have to mark each other as friends here on the forum because this chat works together with the forum settings. Because friends list is separated from the Lord Zsezse Works forum you have to mark your pal as a friend on that forum, too, to use private messages chat function.

Important ruels:

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

Uploading pictures:
You can link your picture/photo or you can upload them as attachment. It will appear in your comment.

The uploaded avatar can be 256x256 pixels max and 20x20px min but it will be resized to 200 pixels in any case.

Helpers' Guild
This section of the forum has made for a small group of members who would like to help my work, figure out stories, backgrounds, correct my descriptions (proofread and copy edit) and help me improve the quality of products. This way you can help creating maps and tiles. Because I'm working from Europe and English is my second language you can help me make descriptions more enjoyable for native speakers. If you feel the urge, send me a PM and try it out. In return you will be showed in credits and get free copy of the newest products (or get huge discount). This section is under construction so has no fix rules, it may change by time.

Return to “Forum Home Rules”