Questions

Rules and information about how to use this forum
AntalBSG

Questions

Postby AntalBSG » Thu May 12, 2016 9:48 am

If you have any question about the forum or you 've found a bug plaese feel free to share it here.

heruca

Re: Questions

Postby heruca » Fri May 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Just a quick question: You're still with LZW, right? Why the need for a second company?

AntalBSG

Postby AntalBSG » Fri May 20, 2016 9:27 pm

heruca wrote:Just a quick question: You're still with LZW, right? Why the need for a second company?

Basically, it works as a section, a brother company of LZSW but no, I'm not the part of it.

Ok, honest answer :) We are close to each other but it's a separated thing. Hm, it's a long story, after we run our first Kickstarter 2 years ago we screwed many things in the fulfilment process; in result, LZSW could not generate enough income to our little team.

So, we had to choose how we solve it and we figured out that Zoltán stays in Lord Zsezse Works with Figu (who works on template packs and has a full-time job in a bookstore), releases new products and keep working on the Kickstarter project, and I will work on the 3D based maps and tiles as a different company, which is what I did before, too. It means I talk with Zoltán every day for hours because we are friends and I still help the team but now it is my primary job. It's hard to explain because there were many things that led to this separation, our situation could be easily causing the end of LZSW. So this is the better way.

I will also help them out working on the Kickstarter project when everything will be running fine in the nearest future. We learned a lot from it, and we try to manage things better this time with more wisdom and experience.

heruca

Re: Questions

Postby heruca » Sat May 21, 2016 2:31 am

Thanks for the honest answer. I hope things work out well for both companies, and I'm glad to hear you're still friends and in constant contact.

Return to “Forum Home Rules”