100% WOW! Satisfaction Guarantee - what is this?

All the news from Black Scrolls Games and announcements

Moderator: AntalBSG

AntalBSG

100% WOW! Satisfaction Guarantee - what is this?

Postby AntalBSG » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:40 am

guarantee_black_scrolls.png

I provide a Satisfaction Guarantee for all of my products, that is how much I believe in my work. If you or your players are not satisfied with what you see and you don’t hear a single WOW! around the table when you draw your newest charge, then I will refund the price of my product, without any questions.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me here, or write a comment below.

Why establish this guarantee? Here are testimonials I’ve received from my customers:

► Show Spoiler

About this Guarantee:

The warranty period on physical or digital goods purchased from Black Scrolls Games is 360 days from the date of purchase.

This warranty cannot cover any damage resulting from improper maintenance or caused during the shipping. In case of these please feel free to contact me and we will try to solve it with the help of the Printshop/shipping company.

What does it cover?

For Physical Products:
If you are not satisfied with my physical product for any reason, you can withdraw from the purchase and use this warranty. I will pay you back the price of the digital title (without the shipping fee). In this case you have to send me the physical title (to my address) with no damage and I will refund its price. The shipping fee is on the behalf of Black Scrolls Games.

For Digital Titles:

It is possible to refund the price of your purchased digital product if you or your gamers are not satisfied with my product. Write to me via my page and I will send you a coupon for a new product of mine of your choosing with the amount of the product you want refunded. I hope the next product will be more appealing.

This warranty can be claimed twice within a half year on digital titles (The 180day period starts from the date of first refund, after it has passed, you can use this warranty twice again.)

It is not valid on bundle packs, you can only claim it for individual products. If you bought it in bundle packs or at a lower price for any reason (sale, coupon, etc.) the reduced price will be the base of the coupon you get for your chosen product.

You must provide proof of your order in both cases with a screenshot from your account or with an invoice.

Return to “News”